Friday, January 1, 2010

2010: Most Anticipated

2009 was a fairly decent movie going year for myself, I saw almost every movie I wanted to that was released between January 2009 up until last night, totalling with 58 titles, just four less than my 2007 record of 62 and 3 more than 2008's 55 films. But, alas, that decade is dead and gone and it's now time to focus on the films I am most heavily anticipating for this year. Some will live up to the hype, some will be consumed by it and a few of them might not even meet they're scheduled release date. That's pretty much the nature of the beast.

So, without further rambling on my end, here the the ten films I look towards as my most anticipated of 2010, the first year of a new decade of theatre going experiences.

10. Somewhere, dir. Sofia Coppola

9. The Green Hornet, dir. Michel Gondry

8. Cemetary Junction, dir. Gervais & Merchant

7. The American, dir. Anton Corbijn

6. Iron Man 2, dir. Jon Favreau

5. You're Highness, dir. David Gordon Green

4. The Fighter, dir. David O. Russell

3. Toy Story 3, dir. Lee Unkrich

2. Shutter Island, dir. Martin Scorsese

1. Inception, dir. Christopher Nolan

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Blood Brothers, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Blood_Brothers-tickets looking forward to it.