Thursday, May 14, 2009

Precious Trailer Link


http://www.oprah.com/media/20090506-tows-precious-trailer


This one looks to be amazing as well. I've always hated Mo'Nique in general, her loud abrasive sense of humor doesnt really gel with my sensibilities and I had written her off as an actress after Soul Plane wasted two hours of my life.

However, based on the trailer for Lee Daniel's new film Precious, the buzz from sundance has been confirmed. This ain't no hype folks. Mo'Nique looks to be bringing it with all she's got, I was floored at how unrecognizable she was. I'm officially predicting her to win the oscar as of now. She's having her Mickey Rourke moment. Gabourney, the girl who stars as Precious also looks like she could impress voters with a very real performance, and we know how the Academy loves a good debut story. Paula Patton also looks great, and I can't believe that we may finally see a Mariah Carey performance that won't be a razzie contender.

Overall, I'm expecting good things.

No comments: